Nolichucky SRAM GX Eagle | Size L
LS-179 | Nolichucky SRAM GX Eagle with Rock Shox Revlation 130mm Fork and Fox Factory EVOL shock. Stan's Flow 29" Wheels and Black Graphics, Size L
Nolichucky Enduro Trail Bike
The bike that can do it all: the Nolichucky.
With 120mm of travel, charge downhill through the gnarliest, chunkiest descents with surgical precision. Pedal with efficient power up the climbs. Ride with flowing speed on 29er wheels, or go for the technical handling 27.5+ wheels offer. Whether you’re tying up a number plate for an enduro or headed out for a day of getting rowdy with friends, the Nolichucky is your good times, trail-slaying machine.
In the craggy, northeastern tip of Tennessee lay Nolichucky Gorge, one of the state’s quintessential outdoor playgrounds. With miles of adventurous terrain and something for everyone, it made sense to honor the area in naming our most versatile trail bike after it.
With performance and quality at the center of development on the Nolichucky, we’ve mated or signature titanium main frame, designed for durable performance, with a strong and light carbon fiber rear swingarm to create a truly modern trail bike.
Litespeed’s biggest full-suspension rig features a four-bar UpLink suspension design, anchored by a reliable and fully-adjustable Fox Float DPS Evol shock. This light, versatile design provides a full 120 millimeters of smooth, progressive stroke through the back of the bike while also providing for increased standover clearance. Paired with the stiff carbon rear arms, the Nolichucky exhibits exceptional pedaling efficiency when the trail points up.
Out front, the Nolichucky is designed around a 120mm to 140mm fork ready to carve corners and eat up big hits with ease.
From component options to a special wheelset, if there’s something you don’t see in our standard offerings, we can likely make it happen! Give us a call to chat about your requests, and at an added upcharge and with extra lead time, we can make your Nolichucky build perfect…in every way.
- Fun, aggressive 120mm travel full suspension trail bike, intended for fast enduro trail, marathon and cross country riding
- Cold-worked 3AL/2.5V titanium frame, featuring Litespeed’s carbon fiber rear triangle
- 4-bar Uplink system provides for smoother, more usable travel
- Fox Float DPS Evol Factory Series rear shock
- 44mm head tube with external headset
- 29” wheels fitting up to 29 x 2.6 tire sizes
- 27.5”+ wheels fitting 27.5 x 3.0 tire sizes
- Optimized for 120-140mm travel fork
- Internal dropper seatpost routing
- Sealed cartridge bearings in pivots
- Bright Brushed Litespeed finish provided standard
- Proudly handcrafted in Chattanooga, TN using globally sourced premium materials
- Average weight for size medium frame - 2,754 grams
The Nolichucky delivers the stiffness of carbon and the raw durability of titanium, giving you precision handling and tracking, on a very efficient pedaling platform.
|A||Top Tube Length||25.3|
|B||Head Tube Angle||66.8˚|
|C||Seat Tube Angle||73.4˚|
|D||Seat Tube Length||19.0|
|K||Head Tube Length||5.0|
Every Scratch & Dent bike comes standard with a three-year factory-certified warranty*, as well as Litespeed’s renowned quality and direct service.
*Litespeed scratch & dent frames are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship for three years of the original owner. LS branded forks, stems, bars, paint, seat posts and decals are warranted for 1 year against defects in material and workmanship.
Curious how we stack up against other brands?