Arenberg 105 Di2 12 spd | Size ML
LS-232 | Arenberg 105 Di2 12 spd with DT Swiss E1800 Wheels, 32c tires. Ti seatpost upgrade, Chris King Headset, and T47 Bottom Bracket. 30mm ti headtube extender and Nitrous Blue Paint, Size ML
Arenberg: The Road Ride for All
The Arenberg Forest isn’t solely an iconic section of cobbled roadway during the famed Paris-Roubaix Classic. In the 1990s, the Arenberg maintained a rich heritage in the Litespeed road range as one of the most iconic models in our history; a true performer on the road.
And now, it’s back—reimagined for every rider, and better than ever.
Welcome to a model with the versatility of no other titanium bike at this price, poised for the road, grand fondos, even smooth gravel roads. We’ve never had a bike with this level of all-around ability at this price—until now.
While wallet-friendly, the Arenberg cuts zero corners. Engineered with a slightly less-aggressive riding position than other models in the Litespeed line, 3AL/2.5V titanium tubesets are handcrafted by our expert fabricators in Chattanooga, Tennessee using globally sourced premium materials. With uniquely updated chainstay design, clean internal cable routing* and disc brake power, you’re free to fly. Take on pitchy climbs, carve swooping descents with brilliant handling, and go for the town sprint.
With its toughness and modern tire clearance to 35mm, the Arenberg simply flies on smooth roads, broken pave with neglected chip seal, and can handle groomed dirt roads with comfortable ease. With a wide range of complimentary features like color logo or bright brushed finishes, as well as optional TiDize color anodizing upgrades—you can add a bit of personalized style to your ride.
The Arenberg will become your centerpiece ride—over any road, in all conditions. For the first time in decades, we’ve made a Litespeed road bike more attainable than ever.
*External cable routing required for mechanical builds.
- 6AL/4V top tube and 3AL/2.5V titanium frame with size-specific tubesets, each with targeted wall thickness controlled, drawn and tuned per size to attain accurate weight savings and ensure consistent performance, watch the tube shaping in action
- 3AL/2.5V titanium with size-specific tubesets, each with wall thickness controlled, drawn and tuned per size
- Titanium dropouts, disc brake mount, headtube and bottom bracket designed and CNC machined in house at Litespeed to deliver optimal strength-to-weight
- Clean and classic fastback seatstay design
- Optimized for 28c to 35c tires
- Bright Brushed frame finish provided standard
- Proudly handcrafted in Chattanooga, TN using globally sourced premium materials
- Average weight for size medium frame: 1,425 grams
Engineered with a slightly less aggressive riding position than other models in the Litespeed line, the Arenberg is prepared to take on pitchy climbs, carve swooping descents with brilliant handling, and go for the town sprint.
|A||Top Tube Length||55.5|
|B||Head Tube Angle||72.5˚|
|C||Seat Tube Angle||73.5˚|
|D||Seat Tube Length||51.0|
|K||Head Tube Length||17.2|
Every Scratch & Dent bike comes standard with a three-year factory-certified warranty*, as well as Litespeed’s renowned quality and direct service.
*Litespeed scratch & dent frames are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship for three years of the original owner. LS branded forks, stems, bars, paint, seat posts and decals are warranted for 1 year against defects in material and workmanship.
Curious how we stack up against other brands?