T1 Frame Introduction
Since the T1 (formerly Archon) won Eurobike's prestigious Design Award, it has re-written industry expectations of a metal bike's capabilities. The 2013 T1 retains the same features of the previous version, but now also features a PF30 bottom bracket and an oversized head tube for more fork-tuning capability. This frame has replaced the Archon as the most technologically advanced metal bicycle ever created.
- Premium 6Al/4V radically shaped top tube shaped for maximum stiffness
- Asymmetric, triple-butted chainstay
- Proprietary WRAP Technology at head tube/top tube junction for increased stiffness
- Available in sizes S, M, ML, L, and XL
- Handmade in the USA with T1 technology
"[Archon] is the best-handling full titanium bike I've ridden."-ProCycling August 2009