Named after the Citico Creek Wilderness in Southeastern Tennessee, the pro-grade, Archon-inspired Citico is the first MTB frame to use our T1 engineered 6Al/4V, 6-sided and flared top tube and a massive bi-axially ovalized down tube to provide incredible steering feedback, accuracy, and unequaled front end stiffness. MultiWheel Compatible (MWC) design-optimized for 27.5 inch wheels, yet still compatible with 26 inch wheels via an eccentric BB. A bicycle of brilliant overall handling and absolute world-class performance.
Please note: For 650B fork compatibility, please refer to fork manufacturer technical specs and constraints.
- MWC optimized for 27.5" (650B) wheels; also compatible with 26"
- Optimized for 80-100 mm fork travel
- Full titanium rear dropout
- Legendary 6-sided, flared top tube
- Available in sizes XS, S, M,
- Handmade in the USA